online poker

Sunday 4 October 2009

Plodding along

There isn't really a lot to talk about but I thought it was time to throw an update in here. Since my last post I received the much wanted staking and got going on the live felt again. I'll talk about that later.

Other than that I had my car repaired which means I can park in public again as my boot is now locking again. Yeah! Yesterday we had 32 degrees C here which is pretty awesome for 3. October. Today it's 26 or something. Still pretty cool.

I will get my performance review at work and very much hope that I can report of the pay rise in the next post. Fingers crossed.

I am eating to much and have re-gained 5kg since being in the south. This is mostly due to the fact that my company provides free food on a daily basis and I really struggle to keep away from it. I just love those huge Ciabattas with Bacon, Brie and Avocado on them. And the hot food is nice too. Not sure how I am going to handle this problem but I should give it some serious thought before I turn back to be a fat fucking German again. Well, to be honest I just shoved a Pizza in the oven so... I think I should definitely keep hold of my supersize trousers in case I'll need them again. I wish I had the time to go to the gym.

Pokerwise I am going through a pretty awful break even stretch at the moment as you can see from the graph below. Since the staking is going I am up £110 but effort and result are standing in no relation. Played far to many hours for far too less profit.
Played like a dick/moron/donkey for a few sessions when I got back as well. Probably left about £500 on the table just by being a jerk. Anyway I have started to play better again and yesterday played some of the best Poker I have played since June. Finished about £90 up although I was down £150 after 20 mins when KK < QT. I clawed it all back and made profit. Good stuff.

Made a King high call on a 567 two spades, Td, Qc board when my action went check/call; check/check; check/call and he showed me J9 and I tabled KJ. I know this guy very well by now and couldn't do the same against a lot of other players but I just know his betting patterns so good that I was pretty sure to be good here a lot of the time. Had a good run of cards yesterday athough I have to say that I lost KK and had JJ 3 times as well but lost all of them in smallish pots. Anyway I am looking forward to my next exploits at the live felt and hope to have brought my break even stretch to an end yesterday.

Speak soon.

Truthans

Profit since staking: £110
Total Profit since June: £1072
Sessions played: 27

No comments:

About Me