online poker

Saturday 27 March 2010

1.1k


It's arlready fuking late and Iam xompletyely wastee and I have to write on a german keybvoard.

I played a 90/85 style tonight and just could not lose what ever I dsid. I boutht in for 25 and later another 50 (comllplety cufkin wasted). I finished now with 1.1k GBP up although I porbably still oww 200 GBP for Champaign.

Sich night.

Played the worst poker anyone could ever play.

At 3:00 am I was sittting wiht 2500 BB while the next big stack had 400 BB.

sickedidickedidu


I never ever thouht th9is would happe to me but I out-shoved this game.

2010 suddenly turned into profit now and I am right on track with my goal. Congrats to James Keys who had the trust and wiilll gett ghis rewards deservfedly!

God, God, God, How well did I ru n, 5 Hours of live poker meams about 100 to 130 hands and I won a rediculouuous a mount if noney.

Fuck
AwesineQ!

About Me