online poker

Monday 24 May 2010

$10.000

Despite Munich losing the Champions League final to a very clever playing Inter Milan it was a very good weekend. I crushed the game on Friday and on Saturday for almost 1k GBP in total profit. This takes my total offline poker cash game profits to 7.317,50 GBP which with today's courses is exactly $10.590,50 and I have therefore surpassed the magical $10k mark within pretty much exactly 11 months.

I guess the next mark is 100k. Well, should be doable in round about 9 years. ;-)

After testing the Guitar Hero game with the drum kit that comes with it on a party a while ago, I finally decided to buy one myself. I am quite impressed by the accuracy of this 100 Euro set. I think it's really good value. I think I spent 10hours on it yesterday and am absolutely loving it. As a former hobby "musician" and drummer, beating the easy level was pretty well... easy. I played the first few songs on medium and it's still pretty manageable. Let's see how quickly I can make it to expert. I watched some youtube stuff from a good drummer that actually really rocks the shit out this game:

Scream Aim Fire


The play is going on stage tomorrow for the next three days and my nervousness is rising but I am quite looking forward to it.

Then on Saturday there is the 10.000 GBP guaranteed Gibraltar Masters which I am hoping to take down. Shouldn't be too hard if I can run as good in the tourney as I am running in the cash games lately. :-)

Truthans

1 comment:

mulhuzz said...

keep crushing the game sir!

and you're German, which means that by rights you should hate Bayern with a passion, so secretly you're delighted they lost.

Good to see you crushing the games out there, Keys obv made super investaments there. :)

--Marc

About Me