online poker

Sunday 2 November 2008

Moaning obviously helps

I just wrote a post and when I was finished my laptop suddenly shut down and everything I wrote was gone. What a fucking nightmare. So this is going to be significantly shorter than the other one. Had brilliant start into November with taking down the Poker Soc tournament. I really needed that and treat it as a major success just like winning a bracelet. lol.

I give you a few hands from the tourney. I got involved a bit more early on and accumulated a few chips then lost a biggish pot when I folded KT on a KQJ board on the turn and villain showed me KQ. I was short stacked from this point onwards until I reached the final table. I had between 3 and 5 bb blinds almost for the whole tourney. With 16 left I shoved A2dd from MP and got called by A6 in the BB and luckily split the pot. Next hand was my major suck out when I shoved A7cc and got called by AT in the bb. Flop 7xx; Turn T; River 7. Yeahaa. A few hands later a russian player limps UTG. He was a complete beginner as he even needed to use a hand ranking card and always had to ask at the showdown if he won. Everyone else folds and I find KK in the bb and min-raise it. Russina player re-raises and I go AI. He snap calls with 22. lol. I flop a set and everything is fine. On the final table I knock one player out with my 88 that hold up against his 77. Only made one little bit advanced play when Isaac raised from CO and I think his range there is as wide as my bottom. So I 3-bet him with my J8dd. Everyone else folds and Isaac calls. Flop is a King and two rags. Isaac checks and I c-bet. How can he put me on AK there. I knew he read my last blog entry. lol. With 3 players left I shove AQ into a Button raise and get called from K9. My hand holds up. As there wasn't enough time to finish playing I was declared the winner as I had more than 50% of the chips. Now my name finally appears in the leaderboard on the poker soc website. Yeah. I hope I can keep this up and that November will be a good month. Oh, and guess what I didn't have AK once in this tourney. How does it happen that I moan in the blog about me not winning a tourney for ages and getting fucked by AK and the next tourney I play I win immediately and never found AK to fuck me up. What is going on?

Anyway my girlfriend is having a bath at the minute so I take the chance and get a few hands on Full Tilt in.

Hasta Luego

P.S. Below you find one of the memorable AK moments I promised in the last post. Is there any worse flop I could catch there. May AA8 or KK8. Nevermind.

No comments:

About Me