online poker

Friday 20 March 2009

Bring me the sun

I haven’t been blogging since cried like a girl in my last post although there were loads of things I was willing to write about. Unfortunately now I cannot remember all of it and I don’t want to write another ridiculously long post.

So lets get to the Poker. After cashing out almost my entire Full Tilt Bankroll (leaving $20) behind I decided it was time to treat myself with the poker winnings. So I bought a Wii + Balance board. So the amount of time I am not spending at the tables anymore I am now spending at the Wii playing Wii sports, Red Steel, Wii Music, Skate it or working it out with the Wii fit software. This Balance Board thing is a brilliant piece of gear. Especially because I can use it as base drum pedal and hi-hat machine for the drum simulator in Wii music. This is great because I missed drumming a bit since I sold my kit. Its not like a £1500 Roland V-drum kit but its fine.

On Stars I turned the $7 I had left from my $100 deposit into $30 without paying rake as I grinded the $ 0.10 360 man SNG’s. I 18 tabled them in push or fold mode until I reached the final tables and then played a bit more reasonable. I will be getting my $100 back from Stars even if it’s the last thing I am doing! Even better if I could manage it without paying rake. But the Stars grind is on break for the moment as I deposited $50 on PKR and am trying to release my deposit bonus. PKR truly is an even more horrible site than I expected. I can 3-table as an absolute maximum otherwise my laptop will just die. After a PKR session I will have to restart it as it will be completely knackered. Anyway the games are super, mega, duper soft and even I can make profits on that site. I played some hilarious hands on there during the last sessions and would love to post them here but I can’t really figure out how to get a hand history. Very annoying that I have no idea how many hands I played and how I am running. PKR Roll stands at $115 at the moment. Still a bit too go until I can play some proper stakes. I will take shots at NL25 when reaching $200 and step back down to NL10 if I fall below $150. We will see what happens.

The live cash games I used to reload my luckbox and tried to play every hand in most of the games so that I could put a massive outdraw on a big hand. This clearly put me back into a good state of mind.
Another big thing has happened this week. After the normal plan of my and my girlfriend was to leave England next summer we decided that we already leave the country this summer. We decided to move to Gibraltar in August. This gives me a nice chance to work in the Poker industry and we finally get away from the terrible weather here. More details about this later.
The diet is still going well as you can see from the stats below:

Diet:
Weight lost: 13.1 kg (2.06 Stone)
weight still to lose: 11.9 kg (1.87 Stone)
Truthans

No comments:

About Me