online poker

Tuesday 5 May 2009

SHIIIIIIIP IIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After not getting any news on Friday I just received the good news that PokerStrategy.com offers me the position as Executive Assistant to the CEO!!! Benefits for me include:

6k more pay than I get now

Moving to Gibraltar

Moving in an appartment which is payed for by PokerStrategy in the newly built Ocean Village in Gribraltar

An estimated number of 20 Poker related Business trips per year. (including events like EPT's)

A chance to climb the career ladder in one of Poker's biggest companies.

I can use all my language skills.

300 days of sun a year.

Living at the mediterranean sea

Living in a "you can smoke wherever the fuck you want" country.

Litre bottles of Vodks for £4

Zigarettes £1.50

A free company laptop


shipshipship ship shipididipidi ship dip dip.

ship

More news later. I'm too exited now.

Regards

Shiphans

7 comments:

GambleGamble said...

Congratulations mate. I'm very happy for you. Sounds like a perfect job. When do you leave?

Free holidays in the med for me??? :) :)

Truthans said...

The starting date is getting negotiated atm. Will be leaving in 4 to 7 weeks. We'll see. Be cool if people would visit me down there so I gladly supply a bed for you.

Riga_T said...

That sounds absolutely fantastic. It could not have happened to a better bloke, hats off. Will definitely be visiting next year.

Tom said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Nice! Sounds like the dream job! Well done! :-D

147_star said...

Amazing mate, so happy for you, you really deserve it! Beautiful man in a beautiful place, justice!xxx

Truthans said...

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Hope we can stay in contact a bit. With Tom and Tony leaving the island and Paul and Matt being done with the studies we have to stay in touch via the blogs and the forums. My first day will be the 15.06. btw. Pretty soon.

DungBeetle said...

Well done sir - enjoy your new job.

Jimbo (Magical mystery poker)

About Me