online poker

Thursday 23 July 2009

Man am I busy!

The last two weeks been great! The job is going superb at the moment and I get involved in a lot of really cool things and I am getting more and more responsibility and am starting to supervise a team and to make changes to things where I find then necessary. So cool.

Other than that I am owing you the result of my one month journey of live cash grinding. The challenge ended on Wednesday 15.July when my girlfriend arrived.
Challenge accomplished ladies and gentlemen. I am a proud little fucker now. Just a shame I can't grind as much anymore now.

Booooom:

Stats

Tournaments:
Played: 5
buy ins: £160 (rake included)
Winnings: £250
Profit: £ 90

Cash:
sessions played: 15
profit: £ 952
profit per session: £63
estimated hourly winrate: £16

Total: £ 1042

3 comments:

pgchips said...

Can you run any better? Luckiest German I know, ffs (though I only know one).

glgl

peace

Mulhuzz said...

wusste gar net dass du England verlassen hast...alle meine Lieblingsdeutsche haben in den letzten monaten Newcastle verlassen...stinken wir hier oder wie? :p

viel Glueck an den Tischen und auch in Gibraltar...verwoehn dich, des haste mol sicca verdient!

Michael T. said...

Good bye day job! These stats are quite good *respect* Keep winning my friend.

All the best.
Speak you soon.

About Me