online poker

Thursday 20 August 2009

Life Tilt

I run like god at work but when I want to go home it turns around and I run like a huge piece of elephant shit. I just managed to crush my car against a pylon in the garage of the office building. It was the same fucking pylon I crashed my car against the first time about a week ago. Before that somebody vandalized my car and kicked of my side mirror and kicked a bump in my left front wing. And the other incident was me having left my car key in the boot while I had already remote locked it. Meaning key in the car, car locked -> Sunday -> calling locksmith service -> paying €105 for 5 minutes work to open my car again. It seems as me and my car are cursed. I managed to run it down from as good as new to being a complete piece of shit in 9 weeks.

I was so happy about my "new" car and now even my old citroen Saxo that I had before would look like a fucking Mercedes S-Class in comparison.

Fucking hell. Means the money that I wanted to spend on a new 125cc scooter is probably going into the boot of my car.

Payrise in September as far as I got told. I hope they will be doubling, tripling or quadrupling my wages. I wish.

I haven't played Poker for ages cause I am working too much probably doing something like 90 - 100 hours a week but getting praised for my commitment and results all over the shop.

Anyway. I am fucking angry, annoyed and aarrggh! Could you please punch some walls for me Nathan? I am too soft and am afraid to break my hand as I seem to run like shit as soon as I leave the office. Hm...I could punch a office wall tomorrow.

Laters.

1 comment:

Michael T. said...

I just have one advise for you:
Relax!

Shit happens. The worst thing to do would be to stay in that mood, which will not help you at work or to avoid further incidents. So if you keep it cool and easy, you might be better off and get over it. To be perfectly frank, working 12hrs or so are not really helping you to be focused after work! So it is common sense, that those things happen.

Bad new with the car, sorry to hear, but: it has now adopted the 'southern Spain car look' ;)

Hope all gonna be better soon.

All the best. Speak you soon

About Me