online poker

Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year and a short recap

First of all I wish all of the readers to get well into the new year. Have fun while celebrating. I am toasting to a successful 2010!

To summarize what I wanted to do for 2009:

Lose 20kg
- I managed to lose 20kg by May 2009 and have regained 10kg since then. Still a good and healthy weight loss.

Run the Great North Run
- I was registered for it and had payed the fee. Unfortunately due to my move to Spain/Gibraltar I couldn't attend.

Get my Poker bankroll to $1000
- Since the move to the south I concentrated on live games which made me a almost £3k profit. My online roll hasn't moved massively but stands at about $1200 as well. from the $300 of last year. Pokerwise it was a brilliant year.

2010 aims:

My wedding is due in August and I want to lose 15kg by then.

I want to pay back the make up of my staking deal by May which is about another £1400.

My brother already ran his first half marathon in 2009 and he wants to join me for the GNR in 2010. So I want to run 2010.

Have a fantastic wedding with all the people that accompanied me through my life.

Start my MBA studies and get another salary increase that lifts my lifestyle even more.

Let's see how we do.

Truthans.

2 comments:

Gavin said...

Good luck with 2010 mate.
Any chance of a link up?

Truthans said...

lol

About Me