online poker

Friday 12 December 2008

Fairly good week

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

The WBCOOP is an online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers.

Registration code: 811427





On Tuesday I won my own Pokertourney back to back. It was the first time that I won a Tournament back to back since I started playing Poker. So I can tick the box for that. Looks like I will finally become a pro. Lol. Best thing about this is that about four weeks ago I talked to one other regular of this tourney that I had decided to win the last three tourneys of the league. 2 out of 3 are won and who knows? Another good thing about this is that this result moved me into third place in the leaderboard and therefore I get the chance in the last league tourney next week to have a shot at first or second place which would guarantee me something of the current Jackpot. Check out: http://www.myspace.com/the_sally_poker
This as well means that I am well in the profit zone for live tourneys since the two leagues started again. nice.

In other terms I played a few more HUSNG's. Last week I wanted to start a session being a little longer than normal but then lost seven out of eight HU's to completely fuck my mood up. I walked away from the HU's for a few days and now I'm winning again. I only played about 27 of them now and with an ROI of 19% or so I am quite satisfied. But we check again when I played 300 which will aproximately be in 2014. Man if I go on to grind the Poker as slowly as at the moment it will take me deep into retirement age before my Poker winnings will be enough to buy a 3 day Mallorca holiday. I need to play more Poker. I am going back to Germany next friday for two weeks holiday so I might squeeze in a few more hours.

Yesterday was cashgame time at 147's Underground High Stakes Poker Basement. The first 1.5 hours I created my image by limping, calling and donking off chips loads to the left, right and centre and then started playing a bit more reasonable in the middle when I caught a few hands and flops after 90 mins I was in for £25 and after about 180 mins I sat on about £40 and the rest of the night I went on donating my money to Paul. Poor student's can need it. He couldn't even afford to buy a sandwich for some random bum lately. WHAT AM I THINKING, HE HAS A BANKROLL OF SEVERALL THOUSANDS. As usual Isaac run as good as an armless table tennis player. I really feel sorry for you Isaac. And the only thing I really regret is me not folding T8 on a 79x66 board where the flop had three clubs and Paul flatted my 3-bet on the turn and then 3-bet my river bet and the only hand I could beat was a stonecold bluff. He showed me his flopped flush with QTs and I really think his value 3-bet on the river was really good especially because he only has the seventh best hand there or so and got me to donate some more chips to him with my straight.

Right I think that's it for now. I need to find out how to register for that WBCOOP thing Stars has going.

P.S. I decided to take down Saturday's DUPS tourney.
P.P.S. Why do people apologize to me when they make jokes about Hitler? Do Germans give you the impression that they would like him? So sick.
P.P.P.S "I am a turtle" looooooool
P.P.P.P.S "One guy one cup" ouch!
Pace

1 comment:

147_star said...

Hannes, I love you more than words can explain. Your blog has me in stitches. Amazing. Always a pleasure to have you around, and I get paid for the privilege!!! ;-)

Adolf.xx

About Me