online poker

Monday 28 June 2010

Boooom!!!



Booom! Bosh! Bang! In your face!!!

What an incredibly exciting match that was. Another one that will go into the history books. Such a joy to see how completely and utterly we outclassed this extremely lame English squad. Any English person trying to rectify their horrible performance by hiding behind the, admittedly bad, referee decision, is just lying to himself.

A little bit more clever in front of the goal and England should have been trailing by 4 goals already at that time.

I watched the game in a sports bar in Gibraltar. Approx. 200 people there of which 30 where our German group. Needless to say that we were the only 30 in the pub that had an enjoyable Sunday afternoon. :-) We were very loud and it was a pleasure to rub salt into the wounds.

Btw, the ball clearly wasn't in:



Until the quarter final I will enjoy this victory every day very excessively. I am currently wearing my German shirt at work so I can rub it in without saying something. Gonna do an expanded office walk today I guess and visit every desk that has an English person sitting behind.

I don't even care if we bust 5-0 against Argentina in the quarters. Yesterday's victory was all I could have asked for. For me the World Cup is a massive success already regardless from the results to come.



Good Bye (England)

Truthans

1 comment:

mulhuzz said...

FU!!!

nah, you deserved it. It was fun to watch the reaction of the Bild go from the pre-Ghana 'uns droht die groesste WM-Blamage aller Zeiten' to the post-England 'tja, Herr Loew, wann unterschreiben Sie Ihren neuen Vertrag?' with my favourite part being the day when they banned all English words so had to use 'Frauenbetoerer', 'Anhaenger' and 'Ehemaligen' and sound all old fashioned.

Anyone who can tell me why they are so obsessed with Monaco wins a prize, though.

Why was I reading the Bild all week? Cheaper than English papers in Bulgaria ;)

About Me