online poker

Friday 18 June 2010

I may be broke tonight

Have a lot to talk about but haven't got time currently. I was back in Germany for the first time within almost a year and ate a ridiculous amount of Bratwurst.

Nasty Events:


2.5k GBP stolen from my home
1.25k GBP lost in a NL100 session
1.5k GBP left.
Going to play NL1k in Marbella tonight. Make or Break.

I am probably broke tomorrow.

Should I go broke I probably quit Poker and the blog for a while. Maybe forever. Wish me some run good.

Happy Events:

Germany takes down the world cup.

3 comments:

mulhuzz said...

oh fuck. I wish you all the run good in the world sir. plsrungoodonetime

isaac said...

That realy bad luck mate, keep positive I'll be rooting for you

skolsuper said...

Sick run of bad luck, I'm rooting for you buddy.

About Me